MS Office 365 subscription license issues – Microsoft office is a well-known client software, office software announced by Microsoft. Microsoft office provides several versions for different end users. However, the most popular and used version is the Desktop version. The MS Office 365 comes with a subscription plan including access to Office application and some other productivity services that can be used over the internet. It includes plans that can be used for office, home as well as business. It provides services i.e. Exchange online hosted emails for business, Skype for video conferencing, Onedrive for business with additional online storage.
MS Office 365 subscription License issues
Just like any other software, Microsoft Office is also prone to have some problems. In this particular article, we will discuss MS Office 365 subscription license issues. Let’s go through all the possible reasons and solutions to resolve this particular problem.
Solution 1. Repairing Office 365 Complete Package
This could be very frustrating when you are subscribed for 1 year and amidst your subscription year, Office 365 is saying that your subscription has expired. Then, you need to repair your Office to fix MS Office 365 subscription license issues. Here are some easy ways which can be followed to fix this issue:
For Windows 10:
- At first, take your cursor to the “start” button and right click on it.
- Next, choose Apps and Features from the list of options.
- Find the app “Office 365”. It generally, comes in a package, not as an individual app. Click on it.
- Afterward, click on “modify” button from the given option.
- After clicking on “modify”, an option named “online repair” will come.
- Select “online repair” and click on “repair” on it.
Commonly, this can be fixed by “quick repair” too but if you have licensed version, we will suggest you opt for “online repair”. However, it will take some time to fix the issue. In case you are facing any issue, contact the Microsoft Office Support at the toll-free number.
For Windows 7 and 8:
If you are using the Windows 7 and 8 then you can try these steps to fix your issues:
- Click on “start’ button and type “control panel” in the search option. Click on “control panel”.
- Once the control panel opens, click on “programs and features”.
- Furthermore, go to “Office 365 pro plus”
- And select the “change” button.
- You will get two options there “Quick repair” and “online repair”.
- To repair, you can choose the earlier one.
- If the problem still persists you can choose to “online repair”, laster.
Solution 2. Uninstall and Reinstall the Microsoft Office
If the aforementioned solution won’t work and you are still facing MS Office 365 subscription license issues, we recommend you to go for the other solution. If none of the above solutions work for you, you should remove the Microsoft Office from your device and reinstall it.
- Start by closing all the tabs from your device.
- Go to the bottom-left corner of your screen and click on the Start button.
- On the Search box, type Control Panel and hit the Enter Key.
- When the Control Panel tab appears on your screen, click Programs button on the screen.
- Then select “Uninstall a Program” and you will be redirected to the list of all the application on your device.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Office 365 and right-click on it.
- Then choose to Uninstall.
- The Microsoft Office Uninstall Wizard will appear on your screen.
- Follow the instructions of the Wizard to remove the Application.
Once you have successfully removed the Microsoft Office from your device, you need to reinstall it. You can visit Office.com/setup and get the steps to install Office on the device again. Contact the Microsoft Office Support at their toll-free number and get instant assistance regarding MS Office 365 subscription license issues.
FAQs around this topic:
- Microsoft office
- Download Microsoft office
- Office 365 download
- Manage office 365 subscription
- Update office 365 subscription
- Microsoft office 365 home personal
- Office 365 personal updates
- Office 365 upgrade
Above mentioned article is related to resolving MS Office 365 subscription license issues. For further assistance, you can visit support.office.com. You can also contact the Microsoft Office Support at the toll-free number.
Hope you like the Article related to “MS Office 365 subscription license issues”!