Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits Multiple Devices – Are you using Office 365 Home Subscription? Do you want to Share Office 365 Home subscription benefits on multiple devices? If yes, then here we are going to describe the procedure which will help you to share your Office 365 subscription with others.
Although it is very easy to Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits on Multiple Devices. But if you find difficulties in sharing your subscription then you may contact office Support for support. By visiting the link office.com/setup, you will be able to manage the subscription of your product. Office 365 Home subscription can be shared with multiple devices without paying extra.
Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits Multiple Devices
Steps to Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits on Multiple Devices – office.com/setup:
Sign-in to your account:
- First of all, you need to open your web-browser which you commonly used on your system.
- Furthermore, visit the link office.com/setup and then click on the Sign In button.
- Now in the required fields, enter your username and password to login to your account.
- In case you do not have an account then you need to create a new account first.
- Click on the Create One and then fill all the required details before clicking in the Create Account button.
- Now you can manage all the subscriptions which you have purchased, using your account.
- Furthermore, you need to go to the Office 365, on your My Account page.
- Now you need to click on the Share Office 365 button to share your subscription with others.
- The share Office 365 option will be found under the Section tab.
- Furthermore, click on the Add People which is on the Share Office 365 page.
- Now you need to type the name and email address of that person to the benefits of the Office 365.
By following the steps which are mentioned above, you will be able to Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits on Multiple Devices. In case of any issue you can directly contact Office Support. For further troubleshooting steps you may visit office.com/setup.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- share office 365 business subscription
- office 365 business multiple computers
- office 365 one user multiple computers
- my office account page
- office 365 multiple computers
- my office account share office 365
- office 365 multiple users same computer
- office 365 home vs business
For more information regarding Office Product, you may contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup.
#Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits Multiple Devices #Office Setup
Hope you like the Article related to “Share Office 365 Home Subscription Benefits Multiple Devices”!