Error code 30125-4 30125-1011 – The reason for the Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011 could be your Antivirus software, firewall or proxy settings are preventing you from the Office software to successfully install on your device. The easiest way to resolve this error is to disable these services until Office is installed.
Error code 30125-4 30125-1011
In this article, we will provide you step to step guide to fix Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011. Follow these steps to fix this error, you can also access our technical support by calling us at our toll-free number.
Step 1: Restart your Computer
This is the first thing to try when you come across any issue with Office Software. Restarting helps the computer the refresh itself and start the Process from start without any error.
- Close all the applications running on your computer.
- Restart the computer.
- Start the installation process again.
- If the Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011 still persists then try the next method.
Step 2: Install Office Using Offline Installer
If you are unable to disable the firewall, proxy setting, and antivirus or you do want to disable these services as this could harm your device. Then you can try the Offline Installer, this will help you bypass the potential proxy, firewall, antivirus, or Internet connection issues. Follow these steps to know about the offline installation.
- To download the offline installer, Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- Use your username/email address and password to Sign in.
- In your Microsoft Account, go to the Install Office window.
- Choose the version of your computer, Download Offline Installer and click on the Install button.
- The download will start on your browser.
- When the setup is downloaded you just need to install it.
- Double-click on setup to start the Installer Wizard and follow the installation steps.
- Once the installation is done, Activate your subscription.
If your Installation is still interrupted by Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011 or any other error then go to the next step.
Step 3: Use Wired Connection and Use other location to Download the Office
To download and install Office on your computer, the experts recommend using the Wired connection. A wired connection ensures a stable and safe internet connection for the user. Also, with the wired network connection, you get the uninterrupted flow of data.
If you use your School or Work network to install Office and face the Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011. Then we recommend you to use your home network to install Office. Because there is a possibility that the School and Work may have blocked or limited some networks that cause the possible error.
Step 4: Temporarily Turn Off Proxy Settings, Firewall, and Antivirus
To disable the Proxy Settings of the computer go to the browser of your choice and follow these steps.
- On your browser, go to the browser settings.
- Get to the Network and Internet Settings to change the Proxy Settings.
- Then manually turn off the Proxy Settings and save the changes.
To disable the Firewall, follow these steps.
- Click on Start button and in the search box, type Windows Firewall.
- Open the Windows Firewall tab and manually turn off.
- If prompted, give the administrator permission and save the settings.
To disable the Antivirus go to the help center of your respective Antivirus Software and disable it. If you are unable to find the disable option then you can also uninstall the Antivirus from the system.
Step 5: Call for Office Support
If none of the above methods are able to solve the Error code 30125-4 or 30125-1011 then you may require technical support from an expert. Just call us at our toll-free number and get instant help for your issue regarding Microsoft Office. We provide support for various Office errors including Error Code 30125-1011 (12029), Error Code 30125-1011 (12007), Error Code 30125-1011 (12002), Error Code 30174-4 (1392), Error Code 30125-1011 (403) and more. Just call us and we will re-direct your call to a certified technician.
Hope you like the Article related to “Error code 30125-4 30125-1011”!