Error code 30145 – While installing Office or other Office standalone Application on your computer, you face Error code 30145. Then try some of these common troubleshooting steps to fix the error on your device and install Office without trouble.
Error code 30145
Restart your Computer and Reinstall Office
Before going further into troubleshooting steps to remove the Error code 30145, try these methods first.
- Save all your current works and project and close the applications.
- Restart your computer.
- Once the device starts back again, check the installation is resumed or not.
- Try reinstalling the Office on your computer.
Repair Office from Control Panel
- Click on the Start button of your Windows computer, depending on the Operating System version.
- Then click on the Control Panel from the pop-up menu.
- Go to the Programs tab and click on Uninstall a Programs.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your screen.
- Scroll down to the MS Office and right-click on it.
- Choose to Change. Now a dialog box will appear on your screen asking “How would you like to repair your Office Program?”
- Choose to Online Repair and when asked for administrator permission choose to Repair.
- The repair may take some time.
- When the repair is finished check whether the Error code 30145 is resolved or not.
- Try the next method if the error still persists.
Uninstall and Reinstall Office
If the above methods do not work for you then try this one, where you are required to remove the Application entirely and install it again from the start.
- Start by downloading the Office’s Easy Fix Tool, this tool helps you easily remove Office.
- Double-click on the tool to start the Uninstall Microsoft Office Wizard.
- Follow the steps by the Wizard to remove the Office.
- When the Office is successfully uninstalled, Restart your Computer.
- Then get ready to start the installation steps.
- Start by logging in to the Microsoft Account. Use your Microsoft account credentials to log in.
- Then go to the Install Office page.
- Here, choose the version(32-bit or 64-bit) of Office you want for your computer.
- When you are ready click on Install button.
- When the download is finished, start the installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Use your activation code to activate Office on your device.
If you successfully complete all these steps then your Error code 30145 is fixed and you can go on to use the Office on your computer. You can also fix Error code 30145-4 using the above methods.
If not then there may be an error that needs the attention of a technician. Call us at the toll-free number to access the Technical Support to fix the Error.