Error code 3-4 – During the configuration phase of your Office installation, you may get Error code 3-4 on your device. This is due to adding more and more Office application to your installer. You can simply fix the Error code 3-4 using these troubleshooting steps.
- Restart the computer and when the device starts back on, try the Office installation again.
- Disable the Proxy Settings, Antivirus, and Firewall of your device.
- Remove temporary files and other junk disk space from your computer.
- Used secured internet network method that does not have any data or proxy limitations.
- If the Error code 3-4 is still there then other methods listed below to fix the issue.
Error code 3-4
Use Easy Fix Tool to Uninstall Office
If the Restarting and Repair method does not work for you then you need to remove the entire application from your computer. This will help you eliminate and remove all the corrupt file causing Error code 3-4. To easily remove Office from your device use Easy Fix Tool by Microsoft.
- Start by downloading the East FIx Tool using Web Browser.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the file to start the Uninstall Microsoft Office Wizard.
- Follow the instruction of the Wizard to remove the Office from your device.
- Once the process is finished, Restart the computer.
- When the device starts back again, delete the setup file of the Easy Fix Tool.
To completely fix the Error code 3-4, you need to install MS Office on your device again.
The reinstalling Office is same as the installing the Office for the first time. If you want to know more about the steps, follow this.
- Start by Signing in to your Microsoft Account.
- Use the Microsoft Account, you used to purchase the Office.
- Then go to My Account and click on your name.
- Then choose to Install Office.
- Choose the version of Office you want and click on the Install button.
- A Setup download file will start downloading, wait until the download is finished and then double-click on it.
- If the User Account Control Prompts on your screen, click Yes to give permission to make changes to your computer.
- The Microsoft Office Installer wizard will start on your screen.
- Enter your Activation Code and choose the language in the next step.
- Further on, follow the instructions of the installer and install Office.
If the Error code 3-4 is still there even after removing the Office entirely and then reinstalling it. You need help from a skilled technician. Call us at our toll-free number to get hold of our technician. We help you fix Office error including Error Code mso34017-4, 30016-4 Office Error, Office 365, installation error code Android and many more. Call now.