Office Setup 2013 – Microsoft Office 2013 came with Office 365 subscription initially. But now Office 365 portal does not allow you to download and install Office Setup 2013 on your system. Microsoft Office 2013 download and install is available online from the link office.com/setup. The Microsoft Office 2013 professional plus offers various exclusive features, which makes it very useful for personal and professional work.
MS Word 2013 has a touch-optimized reading mode, which helps you to read the documents very quickly. Microsoft office 2013 Professional Plus lets you edit the PDFs like Adobe Acrobat, without using any third party software. The touchscreen features of MS Office 2013 Professional Plus makes it tablet friendly.
In Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus you can embed videos by using HTML code. MS office 2013 includes all the applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook etc with the touch-optimized viewing mode. It uses cloud storage like SkyDrive, to store your data, and you can embed the YouTube videos in it.
Some Of the Microsoft Office 2013 versions of Office Home & Students 2013, Office Home & Business 2013, Office Personal and Office Professional Plus. All the version of the Office 2013 includes Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with few extra features. If you are using Windows 7 then you can use Microsoft Office 2013 free download full version for Windows 7.
Steps to download Office Setup 2013:
When you already used the product key:
- If you already used your product key, and now want to reinstall the Office 2013 on your system then,
- You do not require the product key to download the Office setup 2013.
- Open the web browser, visit the URL office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account using your registered email id and password.
- Or you can click Download Now option to start the download.
- Save the Office Setup 2013 file on your system.
When You have the New product key:
- In case you have purchased the new product key then,
- Visit www.office.com/setup or www.office.com/myaccount and sign in to your account.
- Enter the Office product key in the required field and then click Submit.
- You can find your product key on the backside of your retail card if purchased from the retail store.
- You need to scratch the retail card from the backside, in order to access the product key.
- After entering the product key, click Install to start the download.
- According to your browser, click Save File or Run to download the setup on your system.
When your PC came with the Pre-installed Office Setup 2013:
- If your Windows PC came with the pre-installed Office Setup 2013 then,
- Now you will see a window with a download link, click Download Now.
- Enter the product key in the given field, when prompted.
- And wait for a while until the download is finished.
The above-mentioned steps will help you to download the Office Setup 2013 on your system easily. The installation procedure is also very easy and you can do it on your own. The support for Office Setup 2013 will be found on office.com/setup.
Steps to install Office Setup 2013:
- In order to install the Office Setup 2013, you need to visit Office.com/setup.
- Open the web browser and visit office.com/setup and sign in to your account.
- You need to use your registered email id and password, to sign in to your account.
- After successful login to your account, you need to enter your Office product key.
- Now click Install to start the download for the 32-bit version of your Windows.
- If you are using the 64-bit version of Windows then click Additional install options.
- Now select Office (64 bit) and then click Install.
- You need to run the Office installation setup now, click Run.
- Follow the given instructions on the screen to finish the installation setup.
- Now click Finish or Close, and then open one of the office applications.
- Click Get started, and activate your Office using activation wizard if not activated already.
- On the activation wizard click, ‘I want to activate the software over the internet’.
- Now follow the prompts displaying on the screen and then click All Done.
- Congratulations! Your Office is now installed successfully.
You need to follow the above-mentioned steps precisely in order to install and activate your copy of Office product. If you require any kind of support or help then you may contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup. One of our executives will help you to find the best solution for your problem related to Office Setup 2013.
Office Setup 2013 Prerequisites:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 etc.
- Memory – RAM: For 32-bit – 1GB, for 64-bit – 2GB.
- Hard Disk: 3GB.
- Processor: 1GHz or faster x64-bit/x86-bit processor
- The temporary file should be clear.
Microsoft Office Setup 2013 can be downloaded and installed on a single PC for one-time use only. You can now transfer the Office 2013 from one system to another if you want. In case you have any query regarding Office Setup 2013 then you may visit us at office.com/setup for further assistance and 24/7 support.