Office Setup 2010 – Microsoft Office 2010 is a suite which includes various desktop applications for your work and personal use. You can download the Office Setup 2010 from the link office.com/setup online. The Office Setup 2010 desktop application helps you to increase the productivity at work.
Microsoft Office Suite can be installed on the Windows PC and Mac computers. The Office 2010 contains MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and other applications. MS Word is a word processor and allows you to create professional file & documents. You can also write professional letters using the MS Word and it gives you the provision of preview your document.
MS Excel stores data in the form of the table and offers calculations, and graphing etc. There is a lot more has been changed since the Microsoft 2007 introduced. The Office 2010 has all the features of Office 2007 but with the few advancements. Office 2010 download is possible from office.com/setup, with the help of Office product key.
The office product key is 25 digits alphanumeric digital code, which contains letters and numbers. When you purchase the Office product then you get a product Key to your product. You can find the product key in the mailbox of your registered email id or on the box of the Office product. You can also purchase the retail card of the product key from the retail store or the retail website.
Steps to download and install Office Setup 2010 with the product key:
- If you have the product key and want to download the Office 2010 then,
- Visit office.com/setup or www.office.com/myaccount, enter a valid product key.
- You need to enter your existing product key, which you have got at the time of purchase.
- After entering the 25 digit Office product key, click Verify.
- Now you need to select the language from the drop-down list, after product key verification.
- Now click on the Download link, to start the download process.
- After successful download, run the Office installation setup.
- Follow the instructions displaying on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Click Finish or close, and then start using your Office applications.
Microsoft Office 2010 is essential for business and personal use. It offers the professional level productivity apps but takes some time to get along with the latest updates. If you do not have the product key already then you can use Microsoft Office 2010 free download for Windows 7. You are required to have the product key in order to make possible Microsoft Office 2010 installer free download.
Steps to install Office Setup 2010:
For Windows 32 bit:
- First, insert the CD into the CD ROM of the system.
- If CD does not run automatically then go to CD drive and search for the setup file.
- Double click the setup.exe in order to run the Office installation setup.
- Now enter the product key in the required field, when prompted.
- Tick the checkbox and click Continue, to accept the software agreement license and continue.
- Follow the guidelines given on the screen and then click Close, when the installation process is finished.
- A new window will pop up, click ‘I want to activate the software over the internet’.
- Now click Next and follow the options displayed on the screen.
For Windows 64 bit:
- If you are using the 64-bit version of Windows, then install the compatible version of Office 2010.
- If you already installed Office for 32 bit then you need to uninstall it first.
- In order to uninstall the 32-bit version of Office product then click the start button.
- Now click Control Panel, select Program & Features and then click Programs.
- Under programs click uninstall a program.
- Now from the list of software, select the name of your Office product.
- Click Uninstall, and then restart your system.
- Now in order to install the Office setup 2010,
- Insert the disk into the CD Rom of your system and then click Start button.
- Select Computer, now right click on the CD drive and then select Open.
- Open the x64 folder, search for the setup file and then double-click setup.exe.
- Enter the product key from the CD cover, when prompted.
- Accept the software agreement license, by clicking Agree & Continue.
- Follow the instructions displaying on the screen and click finish to complete the setup.
The procedure given above will allow you to install the Office Setup 2010 on your Windows PC. We have discussed the installation procedure for both 32 bit and the 64-bit version of Windows. If you face any issue during the installation or download then you may contact Office Support or visit office.com/setup.
If you visit office.com/setup for help then one of our executives will provide you the solution related to your Office product.