Open Excel Spreadsheet Microsoft Word – Microsoft Office gives you the provision to create, edit or update the spreadsheets, documents, presentation and other similar tasks. Every version of the Office includes a number of applications like MS Excel, MS Word, and many others. The spreadsheets can be created using the Microsoft Excel application on your system. You can use Microsoft Office either online or offline by downloading and installing the product on your system. Here in this article, we will be discussing the procedure to Open Excel Spreadsheet in Microsoft Word.
Open Excel Spreadsheet Microsoft Word
Methods to Open Excel Spreadsheet in Microsoft Word – office.com/setup:
There are a number of ways to Open Excel Spreadsheet in Microsoft Word. You can either use the MS Word’s object command or copy & paste the spreadsheet into Word. You may also use the online converter to convert the Excel spreadsheet in Microsoft Word. Let’s discuss the ways to Open Excel Spreadsheet in Microsoft Word.
Method 1 – Use Word’s Object Command:
- First of all, you need to launch the MS Word application.
- After that, place the cursor where you wish to insert the Excel Spreadsheet.
- Now, click on the Insert button and then select go to the Text option.
- Select Object and then click on the Create From File.
- Furthermore, you need search for the Excel file using the Browse option.
- Select the File Name and then click OK.
After following these steps the spreadsheet will be inserted into the Microsoft Word. If you wish to save the space then you need to tick the checkbox beside “Display as icon” option. Also, you may link the file to your document by selecting the checkbox beside the “Link To File”. In case you may face issues while following the steps then you may contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup.
Method 2 – Copy Excel Spreadsheet and Paste to Microsoft Word:
- First of all, open both the applications MS Excel and MS Word.
- Now you need to open the spreadsheet which you want to open in Word.
- Furthermore, select the entire data, right click and then click Copy option from the list.
- Go to the MS Word and then open word document.
- Now, you need to right click on the document and then select Paste.
After following the process given above, you can Open Excel Spreadsheet in Microsoft Word.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- how to transfer data from excel to word automatically
- Issues to convert excel to word 2007
- convert excel table to word text
- how to convert excel to word without tables
- Unable to convert excel to word doc
- insert excel file into word
- how to make an excel spreadsheet look like a word document
- how to export data from excel to word
- Open Excel Spreadsheet Microsoft Word
For more details, you can contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup.
#Open Excel Spreadsheet Microsoft Word #norton.com/setup